1997 Cessna 208-B Grand Caravan Blackhawk -42A
- What Makes This Grand Caravan Special?
- -42A Blackhawk Engine /1932TT Since New / 502 SHSI
- Known Ice
- Engine Only 1932TT / 502 SHSI
- U.S. Based
- N-Registered / Immediate Delivery
- Chip Detector
- Large Exhaust
- Gross Wt. Mod 9062
- Extended Nose Fork Mod.
- Cabin Vent Fan
- Cargo Door w/-Quick Removal Kit
- KFC-150 AP w/ Pre-Select & Vertical Speed Hold
- GNS-430 GPS
- KX-165 Nav Com
- Garmin 330 TXPD
- King KT71 TXPD
- CoPilot Instruments
- 14,967 TTAF
By viewing this information, prospective buyers agree that this information is only approximate and introductory in nature, the airplane may be flown and the hours and condition are subject to change. This information does not constitute a representation, and this airplane is subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market without notice, thank you.